Sunday, October 14, 2012

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! reminded me of my childhood update


Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
Yuuta Togashi suffered from chuunibyou while he was in middle school. When he graduated, he put that dark history behind him and forgot about it... or he was supposed to. High school was smooth sailing and full of enjoyment - until the unavoidable, sad event occurs. The event that locks Yuuta into a contract with Rikka Takanashi and disrupts his desperately ordinary life.(source : myanimelist.net)

watching Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! reminded me of my childhood, back then i steal two of my great grandfather bamboo stick and strap it beside me and run around the my neighborhood like and act like a dual wielder swordsman while swing it around while fighting imaginary enemy while shouting the name of attacks i made, back those days i really feel like a super hero and someday in the future i will save humanity from invaders or secrete evil organization, and every-time my grandmother see me swing those dual-Sword(bamboo sticks) she always try to stop and tell me that i might hit something that can't be see (a superstitious belief of old people here in my county) and my neighbor mostly consist of relatives always laugh at me and think that i'm crazy, well i always ignore what they say to me but i stop doing it after i graduated in primary school and enter secondary school when i find a new entertainment mostly computer strategy game like starcraft, RA2, etc. and when i discover internet and find that you stream anime online which is mostly i see old anime episode in the local television channel here in our county, and most of it  is rerun episode, that is when seal my memories of those days being a chuunibyou, until when i watch this anime that those memory came flash back in my mind, and I'm Laughing in the middle of the and and screaming when i remember those embarrassing memory like the protagonist in the anime, i really sympathize to the protagonist because i understand what he feel, although i don't get isolated during my elementary day because of that because i don't usually act that way in the school and i know how to use different mask when interacting with different people, and i also have a friend who also a chuunibyou, he is like a dark scientist or a evil genius during those days, he used to dismantling his toys to create a new things like he dismantle his toy car to get its motor to create a submarine toy and many other things, we really do a lot of crazy things back those days. 

it may be an embarrassing experience, but i don't hate those memory of mine, because those memory are what make me the the me today

No comments:

Post a Comment