Sunday, October 21, 2012

Tales of World Radiant Mythology Level Grinding to the max

last week the psp LCD that my retarded cousin broke was finally fixed, i manage to get my hand into this game and start grinding hard, i decide to finish the game after i unlock all the jobs the last boss is quite troublesome it's summon a giant sword to strike an AOE damage that can't be avoid, lowering my hp to yellow and my priest to deep red i failed couple of time due to my , now i start again using ninja, right now my ninja is lvl 47 and just started act II of the game, i love this job i manage to win duel that i'm having trouble using fighter with ease using it, but the only thing i'm not satisfied right now is my low DPS, and it quite hard to find a substitute for my current weapon because of it's item finding stat and it's hard to find good substitute weapon for my ninja.

right now i'm planning to finish most of the side quest,level up to 60 to unlock high-ogi skill,find magic map for EX dungeon and find a good equipment, and start hunting for green items. i'm planning to finish the game this time in hard mode. and replay it again many times and lvl up most job specially hunter,magic knight, swordsman and maybe warrior and bishop too, if i'm i don't grow tired of it XD, after playing this game i'm planing to play Jean D'arc. and may i will play Mana Khema Academy again and finish all the girls ending, i haven't finish Pamela and Anna Lemouri ending yet, maybe if i earn enough i will buy PS3 in the future and play more JRPG games.

No comments:

Post a Comment