Saturday, November 24, 2012

Yandere manga hunting

right now i'm currently searching for good Manga with Yandere Heroine, right now i have see 2 of this manga that can be potentially good one and  i'm going to read some of this chapters tonight and going to rate it and make a recommendation here on my blog tomorrow or maybe the following days, because currently right now i'm not feeling too well and i feel really tired due to the fact that i don't get enough sleep or rest in this past few days due of some circumstances and busy schedules, i haven't even finish reading baka-test volume 6 or start reading the other LN that was finish translated this week because of my busy schedule so i'm not planing to make a recommendation and review right now because my conditions my affect my judgement and i don't what that to happen, maybe i'm going to rest and read the LN and manga for few days before i will make reviews and recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment