Thursday, September 20, 2012

thursday, september 20,2012

i just finish reading volume 11 of highshool dxd this afternoon and i can't believe i will cry just by reading this comedy light novel T_T and even i know that the protagonist can be alive i still cry when i'm reading it. and i also cry while i'm reading my way to volume 12, i stop my reading for i while while i visit my friend and connect to the internet since i don't have a internet connection in my house and decided to post on my blog i decided to read it tonight since i like reading at night before go to sleep i usually reserve good novel at night since no one disturb me from reading in fact i was the one disturb when i can't stop myself from laughing out loud XD, either way i don't think they can hear me since no one is complaining and by neighbor is quite distant away from our house.

well today i'm planning to get some new stuff since my stock of novel is running dry. i have to find new manga also. and i'm not planning to sleep again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment